Odyssey follows these guidelines to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect more information than necessary
- We do not use your data for anything other than what we have specified
- We do not keep your information longer than necessary
- We do not distribute your information to third parties
Information and tracking
You can visit our site without giving you any personal information. We use Google Analytics and cookies to improve our service, ease of use, and analysis of how the site is used. Apart from the approximate location (IP address), the information that Google Analytics collects is mostly anonymous traffic data such as browser information, device, and language. We do not collect other information such as age, gender, interests, bank details. The collected information is used to create an overview of how the site is used and to improve your user experience.
If you choose to contact us during your visit to our website, personal information will be saved and sent to us. The information you provide in a form (personal information like your name, email, company) will be handled and stored so that we can contact you and answer your request, and / or give you access to our services. Once you have chosen to contact us, we also link your visitor behavior on the site to optimize your experience.
Access to information
You are always entitled to request the information we have stored about you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure you get a copy of the information we have about you. In order to do so safely, we will ask you to verify your identity. We will send the information digitally to you, unless you request anything else. For any subsequent request for excerpt, we may charge you an administrative fee.
Correction and deletion
If you believe the information we have stored about you is incorrect, please contact us so that we can update it. Information that we no longer have need for will be deleted. If at any time you do not want Odyssey to store your information anymore, please contact us.
By law, we may collect limited information about you in order to improve our services.
- We do not sell or share information with third parties.
- We do not use information for anything other than what we specify.
- We ensure that all information is stored securely.
- We delete all information we no longer use.
Contact Odyssey at any time to:
- Request information Odyssey has stored about you
- Correct information Odyssey has stored about you
- Delete information Odyssey has stored about you
If you have additional questions about Odyssey's storage and management of information, please contact us:
114 49 STOCKHOLM
+46 8-410 30 100